The bus leaves in an hour and a half, then we get on an airplane in Tel Aviv, enjoy a few layovers and end up in Salt Lake 28 hours later. It's impossible for me to describe my feelings right now. The people I have come to love here, both in the group and in this holy city, have changed my life. My relationship with Jesus Christ is deeper than it ever has been. I know these streets now. I know the vendors. I love the food. This is home. Jerusalem will always be a part of me and I feel like I'm losing a part of myself in leaving. But I've gained so much more and I'm excited to come home and share everything I've learned and become. I've never experienced anything so bitter sweet and it's not easy. But I will be forever grateful for this incredible experience. Though my journey in the Holy Land is done, yours is not. You still need to go to Galilee and follow the Savior's last week. I'm going to finish that for you as soon as I get home. So stick with me we'll finish this incredible tour. I hope it changes your life too.
No comments:
Post a Comment