
I fly to Jerusalem tomorrow morning! Just 4 flights and 22 1/2 hours and I will be there! It was great to spend a few days at home with the fam before leaving again, even though it was too windy to waterski. Jason's mission call should come this week so we said goodbye not knowing if it will be 4 months or 2 years until we see each other again. What a stud that kid is! We've had an awesome yeartogether at BYU. I'll sure miss him... But not enough to stay home from Jerusalem (sorry Jas!)
Lisa, this is probably the wrong thing to say at a time like this, but your hair really looks great for this particular adventure!
ReplyDeleteWell well! We will be seeing each other again. For anyone reading this who hasn't heard yet, and who cares to hear, I am going to the El Salvador San Salvador East mission, reporting on August 26. So I shall be seeing Lisa again :)
ReplyDelete