Thursday, April 30, 2009

We made it! The flights were long but it was fun to get to know the other people in the group and there's something so fun about being up all night. Mandy and I made a quick visit to some sights in D.C., and we got to breathe Austrian air walking from the airplane to the shuttle! It was a fun trip, but I'm so happy to finally be here! The view from the Center is absolutely breath taking! (I'll take a day-time picture tomorrow) I can't believe I'm actually in Jerusalem, but it's awesome!!
I can't figure out how to move the photos around obviously, but at least there are some. That's me and Mandy in D.C., Tel Aviv from the air, and Jerusalem from the balcony of the Center.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I wish I was there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that too! Oh, and those pictures are in the D.C. airport. Sorry I lied!

    ReplyDelete