Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday Kimberly!


Okay, I know I'm a little late, but look how cool this is! I don't know where these crazy ideas come from, but I thought it would be sweet to spell Happy Mother's Day with our bodies... or Happy Mom Day. This was pretty much my shining moment. It was hilarious to see 15 people lying on the ground in awkward positions.
I already sent it to Mom, but for Katie and Grandmas and any other Moms who read this, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day! Moms are the greatest thing ever, so keep doing what you do!

While I'm late with things, Happy Birthday Kimmy! Sweet 16! Kim got her license yesterday, so look out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lisa! That was an awesome picture. I had to search to find you in it at first. I like it!

    ReplyDelete