Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Roomie Bonding Day


I planned a trip this day to Ein Gedi, and then for some reason at the last minute I ended up not going with them. I have no idea why I didn't feel like going, especially after instigating the trip, but we had an awesome roomie bonding day! This is on top of the walls of the city, the ramparts if you will, after visiting some olive wood shops, eating falafel and wandering the Old City.

Everyone is learning slowly- don't cut off my feet in pictures! :) That cool looking building behind me in the Supreme Court building. I explored some beautiful neighborhoods around there the other day... pictures to come. I need to go visit the Supreme Court though. It looks awesome, and I like awesome!

We're are quickly compiling our collection of awkward family pictures. Mandy always wears the same skirt I guess. Kimmy will notice that, but I'll point it out for the rest of you. (See the Yad Vashem family photo)

Jewish boys love ping pong. Who knew?

This is the bomb blower-upper. If something looks bomb-esque, it is thrown in this contraption and blown up so it can't blow up people. Our roommates took a picture looking really excited about this, but we're so cool that even a bomb blower-upper is boring to us... or something like that. Mostly it just gets really hard to come up with interesting poses all the time.

Roomies at the Western Wall. We tried to find someone who was nice enough to not steal our camera and competent enough to take a good picture. It's hard to judge that by looks, but we got lucky!

We see stuff like this a lot with people who work with "The Mormons". It makes me happy. I love BYU too!

No comments:

Post a Comment