My first view of the pyramids!!! I actually gasped when I saw them. I've never had a truly breath taking experience before, but this was gasp worthy!
This is actually my favorite picture... You can kind of see the beautiful church behind the pole. I was taking a picture as we drove past, and I took it just at the perfect moment to capture this pole completely blocking it.
You can never get enough of the pyramids. I loved to just stare at them. Feel free to do the same.
Fun on the bus with Kristen! I'm not sure why my camera takes 3 pictures when you set the timer, but it makes for lots of fun. We love shoving the camera between the seats in front of us and taking lots of timer pictures... never gets old! But it would get old if I put them all up here, so I chose the best set of three.
Yahoo, more pyramids! This is at the sound and light show. It was very sound-y and light-y, which is a very good thing... at least in this instance. I'm not sure about all sound-y, light-y things.
This is one of my new found hobbies- taking pictures of people from the wrong angles so they just look awkward. I'm sure with the pyramid as the background it's a cool Egyptian looking shot, but this just makes Dan look like a fool, which may or may not be an accurate portrayal.
We were on the bus pretty much this whole day except for the boarder crossing when we had to carry all of our bags across the no man's land called the 'pencil line' to switch buses. Border crossing are a horrible ordeal here. I have a lot of sympathy for the Palestinians and the check points that they have to deal with everyday, and a lot of gratitude for America!
I thorouhgly enjoyed the post, and yet I can't help but correct. I'm sorry, I don't know why I do this. Border, not boarder. Love you.
ReplyDelete