Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Package

Thanks everyone for the birthday package- I loved it! It got here on the 14th but it was still my birthday in the States, and a great excuse to celebrate again. I ate all the candy already, put up the family pictures, shoved the cake decoration into my cork board and hung up the Hawaiian streamers. And I loved the balloons! Thanks for the weird poems and nice messages. You guys are such a cool family!
I recycled some of the stuff because it's Daniel's birthday today. And it'd be kind of weird to have "Happy Birthday" hanging on my bulletin board for the rest of the semester so I used it to decorate his door. I also used Tyler's balloon and crossed out 'Lisa' and wrote 'Daniel' which made the message kind of awkward, but funny. I've already had a few people say "You're the one who decorated Dan's door... Ooooo!" Living here is like living in a small town where everyone's business is everyone's business. Or as Kristen put it, it's like a reality show. I'm just trying to make things interesting by introducing some drama!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, "You're such a cool sister. Love you tons kiddo" or something like that. It was quite fitting for Dan I thought!

    ReplyDelete